Monday, September 15, 2014

How I Increased my Amazon Affiliate Earnings

As of this morning, I've made more from amazon affiliate sales then any other single day since I started writing online three years ago.

make money selling on amazon
building an amazon affiliate website
I'm starting to make a substantial increase from earlier this year, sales are up and times are good.

Lately for me the problem has been motivation, and when I lack creative motivation, I'm not the best writer I can be--and the work that comes out is garbage.

I don't want to contribute to all the junk information already floating around out there.

Writing for Hubpages, Infobarrel, and my own website is a lot of work, because once you start seeing results, you're going to keep pushing for more, and I have been consumed by it.

I'm not ashamed to declare that I want to make money writing online for the rest of my life, cause it's fantastic to wake up and work at your own pace.

There's no way I can go back working for the system, not having total control and security over my own financial future. Becoming a more seasoned online writer is taking me there.

2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love



How I increased my amazon earnings by 300% this month is crazy to me. I still am in disbelief that I've come this far, taken three years of committing my time to get better every single day.



become an amazon associate
amazon money making

Ways to Make Money With Amazon


Day by day I got better at utilizing proper keywords, a little better at SEO, learning about back-links, gaining more back-links, and determining what are quality back-links.

Make no mistake, there are many aspects of making passive income online through writing, and it takes time to learn all the angles, which are forever in a state of flux.

I'm currently earning from Google Adsense, Chitika, Amazon Affiliate, website on Weebly, Infobarrel, Hubpages, Bubblews, and looking at starting up on another writing platform soon, it's definitely addicting to be earning money 24 hours a day. 

I won't quit until I am completely sure of my financial future. I will update on a by week basis to inform everyone of my progress. 

Now that my Amazon earnings have increased, it has motivated for me to work even harder to earn even more. Also, I will critique each writing platform and revenue share sites from my own experience with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like professional book cover design, seo website audit. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete